DIY Christmas Wall Hanging Decor with Farmyarn and Dollar Tree Ornaments.
Learn how to make a macrame Christmas wall hanging decor using Farmyarn and small Christmas ornaments from the Dollar Tree Store. This decor is perfect to decorate the walls or doors of your house in this beautiful Christmas time. The making of this Macrame Christmas wall hanging decor is very easy!
Materials to Use to Make this Beautiful Macrame Christmas Wall Hanging Decor:
For this tutorial I am using very simple products.
For the cords i am using Farmyarn. A unique, elastic garden & craft tie made from 100% recycled textile selvages. Their yarn is very resistant and elastic at the same time. Besides, I love the variety of very pretty colors that they offer.
Also, I’m using very inexpensive Christmas ornaments and bells that I found at the Dollar Tree store. To make this beautiful Christmas decor you do not need to spend a lot of money.
List of materials:
Instructions to Make the Macrame Christmas Wall Hanging Decor:
- Tie the 20 strips of 50 ” Farmyarn on the rod. Fold the strips in half and place them two by two.
Tie the 20 strips this way.
NOW WE ARE GOING TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE square KNOT THAT WE WILL BE USING FOR THIS PROJECT.
- In this step we are going to make the first line of square knots that we learned above.
- We will tie the 11 Christmas balls. One in between each knot.
- Below the Christmas ornaments we will make two lines of square knots.
- In the first line we will begin to tie the knot in the third strip. [9 knots in total]
- In the second line we are going to tie the knot starting from the first strip. [10 knots in total]
- In the fifth and last step we are going to place the Christmas bells in the shape of a triangle but you can place them in the way you want. Use a few pieces of Farmyarn to tie them.
- Then tie the last 24 “strip of fabric to the rod to assemble the hanger.
- And finally, place the ornament of your preference in the middle of the macrame ornament that you just made.
You already have your macrame Christmas ornament to hang on the wall or door of your house.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and above all that it has been very helpful for you.
Visit me on my Youtube channel to see this video tutorial and many more craft tutorials.
Do you love to read? If so, you will love these FREE bookmark templates in SVG and PNG. You can just cut them with a beautiful cardstock with pattern or you can add design to them to print and cut with Cricut. These cute bookmarks are perfect for personal use, for gifts and to add…
I have been sewing some of these cute fabric pennant flags to decorate my house for the holidays and to give to my family. I used colorful fabrics with prints depending on the occasion or season and some on blank canvas and polyester fabric so I could personalize them with Iron On vinyl and sublimation.…
Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I bring you a fun tutorial where I will show you the step-by-step process of how to make a beautiful and easy microwave bowl cozy using my FREE patterns. These cute bowl cozies are so easy to make. Plus, they are so useful and functional! They will help…