The Best Fluffy and Tasty Orange Cake Recipe.
Soft and Fluffy Orange Cake: I will teach you how to bake the tastiest orange cake you have ever tried. It is perfect for these end of the year festivities that are approaching. Anyway, for the whole year!!
Every time I bake it in my house, it disappears as if by magic. They love it too much!!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
1 Cup of butter [2 bars] melted
1 Cup of sugar
5 Egg yolks
5 Beaten Egg whites until stiff
1 3/4 All purpose flour
1 Tsp Baking soda
1/4 Tsp salt [optional]
1/2 Cup of whole milk
1/4 Cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
Orange Zest from two oranges.
1. Preheat oven and prepare the baking pan:
- Preheat the oven to 350o F
- Grease and flour a baking pan.
2. Mix the dry Ingredients:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Mix the wet ingredients:
- Beat the butter with the sugar until smooth. Add the egg yolks one by one until incorporated.
- Add the orange zest and mix well.
- Combine the orange juice with the milk, add it to the mixture and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and beat.
- Add the egg whites to the mixture and beat gently until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a previously greased and floured baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, that means it’s done.
Enjoy this deliciousness!!
I hope you will soon be encouraged to recreate this recipe. Your family will be fascinated. !!
Print or Download the FREE Recipe here:
If you bake this cake, feel free to share your photos on my Facebook and Instagram page.
Visit me on the following social networks: