BEGINNERS BEST!!! DIY Bleached T-Shirts for Sublimation.
SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE LINKS OF THE PRODUCTS USED IN THIS TUTORIAL.
Here you can learn the STEP by STEP process of how to bleach sublimated tshirts. I will show you:
- What materials you are going to need to start bleaching your own tees,
- How to work with the design in a free program,
- How to print the design with the sublimation printing preferences
- How to sublimate it on the T-shirt, and
- How to bleach the T-Shirts in an Easy and Fast way.
The result will be spectacular!!!
**Video Tutorial in my Youtube Channel**
List of the products used for this project:
[any of these are perfect for sublimation. IMPORTANT: They must be filled with sublimation ink]
Hiipoo Easy Fill sublimation INK
Empty spray bottles [you could use an empty one that you may have at home]
Plastic Bags or cardboard.
All purpose flour.
I hope you enjoy the video tutorial and above all that it is very helpful for you.
Tutorial on how to set print preferences for sublimation:
Visit me on the following social networks and do not hesitate to share photos of your projects inspired by my tutorials.
I always enjoy seeing your creations!!
YOUTUBE VIDEOS: https://bit.ly/3j7l9aa